If you have trouble adding your iOS or Android device to your LunaMail account you may have reached the limit of devices allowed by our Exchange server. (You may have received an email from the Exchange server "errors with your new mobile phone partnership").
Either you are trying to actually add more than ten devices to your account or, more than likely, you have some older devices on there that you're simply not using anymore that need to be removed.
To remove some or all of these do the following:
1. Log into your Outlook Web App (OWA) by going to mail.yourcompany.com. If this doesn't work, click here to be brought to the OWA login screen and sign into your account.
2. If your LunaMail account is on Exchange 2010, click Options in the top-right of OWA and then See All Options in the drop-down menu as seen below.
If your LunaMail account is on Exchange 2013, click the gear icon in the top-right of OWA and then Options.
3. Click on Phone on the left-hand side of the Options screen. (Exchange 2013 looks similar from this point forward.)
4. You should see a list of devices in the right-hand side of the "Mobile Phones" screen (this includes devices, like iPads, as well).
Select the devices you wish to remove and then click the "X"-like symbol on the menu above the list. (You can only delete one device at a time.)
5. Click Yes on the dialogue box that pops-up asking you to confirm.
Repeat Steps 4 & 5 until you have removed the devices you do no longer want partnered with your LunaMail account and log out when complete.