SoundPoint® IP 550
BASIC PHONE FEATURES:
A. PLACING A CALL
Using the Handset:
1. Pick up the handset and dial the number or dial the number first, and then pick up the handset.
Using the hands-free Speakerphone:
1. With the handset on-hook, press: any assigned line key, or the NewCall soft key.
2. Dial the number. Or dial the number, and then press the Dial soft key.
Using the optional Headset:
1. With the headset connected, press: any assigned line key, or the NewCall soft key.
2. Press _____.
3. Dial the number. Or dial the number, and then press _____ .
During a call, you can alternate between handset, headset, or hands-free modes by pressing the or keys, or picking up the handset.