1. Dial the number associated with the voicemails you would like to retrieve. Some examples are:
- Calling your direct dial number (DID)
- Calling your main office number and dialing your extension (or following a prompt on your main line to be transferred to your extension or an extension of your choosing)
2. When the voicemail greeting for that number picks up, press the * key to be transferred to the voicemail portal
3. Enter the passcode for your voicemail followed by the # key
4. Continue to follow prompts to listen to voicemail messages, change greetings, etc.